Need to return an item purchased online or in store? We are here to help every step of the way. Please see below for our Online and In Store Returns Policies.
We have made the difficult to decision to close our retail stores until further notice. Whilst stores are closed, online customers can continue to return items to the online store, by following the ParcelPoint instructions below. We have also extended our in store returns period for an extra 14 days after stores re-open, for all purchases made in March 2020.
Did you purchase online via our website?
If you purchased your order via aquila.com.au Aquila offers FREE returns for Australian online orders through Parcel Point - valid for 30 days after purchase. You may also visit an Aquila retail store to return your online order with your proof of purchase.
Select from hundreds of local stores such as pharmacies, convenience stores and news agencies to return your item. Selected locations open on weekends and after hours for your convenience.
How to lodge a FREE online return via Parcel Point:
Please note: Parcel Point will not accept returns for products bought from retail or outlet stores - only online purchases. Goods must be in original condition.
Click here to visit our Parcel Point page and complete the form. You will need your Aquila order number to complete the form.
- Pack & Label
Print the provided shipping label and apply to the package you wish to return.
Drop off your parcel at your nominated drop off point
For New Zealand customers, please email email@example.com with your order number and the items you wish to return to initiate the return process.
- Aquila does not accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit
- To exchange an online order, please return your order online then place your new exchange order at anytime
- Online Gift Card Holders: Items purchased with an online gift card can be exchanged online for items of equal value only. Refunds for these items can only be processed by Aquila online - not in store. All refunds will be credited to the original gift card account (not refundable for cash). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to process your refund.
- Faulty products purchased through Aquila Online: If you believe your purchase is faulty, email our team at email@example.com with pictures of the items concerned and a detailed description for review.
Did you purchase online via one of our third party payment providers or affiliates?
If you purchased your order using one of our third party payment providers please follow the below policy.
Afterpay and PayPal orders
These purchases must be returned through parcelpoint for a refund. These are unable to be refunded in store. All refunds will be processed through the method that was used to purchase. Eg. If paid with Afterpay, will be returned on Afterpay.
Iconic, Myer and Catch Orders
If you purchased your order online via one of our third party affiliates please visit their returns page and follow their Refund and Exchange policy.
In Store Purchases
If you purchased your Aquila products in store via credit card, debit card or Afterpay please follow the below policy for Returns and Exchanges.
- In store purchases can be returned at any Aquila store (excluding outlets).
- Please bring your receipt as proof of purchase, as well as the credit or debit card used to make the purchase if applicable.
- Owing amount will be refunded back onto the card that was used in the original transaction.
- Goods must be in original condition.
- If you used cash as a payment method, you may return your purchase at any Aquila store (excluding outlets). There may be some occasions where our team may be unable to provide you with a cash refund, in this instance, a bank transfer will be organised the next business day.